Breast reduction, which is also called as the reduction mammaplasty, is an excellent solution to remove excess fat from the breasts. This procedure can reduce your breast size. And thereby make its size in absolute proportion with the rest of your body. This unique procedure comes with dual benefits – it not only redefines your body figure but also alleviates discomfort.
Women with bigger breasts often face problems such as
- Neck, shoulder and back pain.
- Painful bra strap indentations on the shoulders.
- Inability to smoothly exercise.
- Discomfort while sleeping.
- Drawing unwanted attention.
If you’re seriously considering to undergo the breast reduction surgery, you should be aware of the following factors
- The procedure bears satisfactory results when your breasts are fully developed.
- After the surgery, your ability to breastfeed may be limited.
- If you’re a regular smoker, you should consider quitting the habit, to avoid complications in the surgery.
A breast reduction surgery can help you
- Reduce chronic pain in the neck, shoulder and back.
- Improve the ability to enjoy aerobic, cardiovascular and other types of exercises.
- After the surgery, women have shared that they’re able to sleep better – without struggling to find a comfortable sleeping position to support their breasts.
- Feel more confident without being overly conscious of how your upper body looks.