BREAST LIFT WITH IMPLANTS
As you get older, breasts undergo a lot of changes. The breast may lose its original shape and elasticity. This may also occur due to the ageing process, pregnancy and lactation, or weight fluctuation.
Breast Lift Surgery is a promising ray of hope if you want to improve the appearance of your breasts.
A breast lift surgery is a procedure performed to lift saggy breasts. It involves lifting the tissues of the breasts.
You should strongly consider undergoing a breast lift procedure if :
- Your breasts look asymmetrical.
- The skin on your breasts is stretched.
- Your breasts are flat.
- You feel your breasts have lost their shape.
- You have good health with a steady weight & are looking to enhance the appearance of your breasts.
Breast implants are also used to correct the breast shape, size or deformity caused due to various reasons. These implants are implanted under the breast tissue or chest muscle to increase breast size or give it volume.
You can opt-in for breast implants if :
- You’re unhappy with your current breast size.
- Your breasts look sagged due to ageing or childbirth.
- Your breast volume has reduced due to weight loss.
- There’s breast abnormality due to hormonal fluctuations.
- There’s a need for replacement of breast tissue due to cancer or trauma.
The two most popular breasts implants are :
- Silicone implants.
- Saline implants.
Silicone implants are the most commonly preferred options but saline and fat can also be used. Saline implants are filled with sterile saltwater. They’re inserted empty and are filled once placed. Whereas silicone implants contain medical-grade silicone gel. These are pre-filled before placing.
Our experts will recommend which is the best implant for your body type.
We use these three methods for implant insertion :
- Inframammary incision:
This method is also called the breast fold incision. In this method, a short incision is made in the crease underneath the breast. The implant is then inserted through the incision.
- Transaxillary incision:
This method is commonly called the under the armpit incision. In this method, an accurate incision is created in the armpit’s natural fold. Through this incision, the implant is inserted.
- Periareolar Incision:
This method is often referred to as the nipple incision. In this method, an incision is created between the darker skin around the nipple and the skin around the breast. The implant is then inserted through the incision.