Why Sheep placenta:
• Sheep placenta helps in diminishing the ageing signs including wrinkles, fine lines, pigments and uneven skin tone.
• The stem cell helps to improve the look of skin.
• Enriches the skin with moisture and gives a youthful skin condition.
• Women who have irregular periods may find their cycle corrected using ovine placenta as a nutritional supplement.
• Maximizes skin tightness and density.
• The placenta-enriched shampoos and conditioners helps in repairing dry and damage hair.
• Protects skin tissue from oxidative stress.
• Anaesthetics cream is applied on the face of the patient.
• It is followed by a derma roller treatment to stimulate the blood flow in the skin.
• Then sheep placenta which is a clear thick liquid is massaged into the face.
• The process is repeated for the better results.
• The takes around 30 minutes.
• Patients notices an improvement in skin texture after three days of procedure.
Sheep placenta is safe and effective with minimum side effects like burning, redness, or irritation. Patient needs to inform immediately to the doctor in case of appearance of any such side effects.