Advantages of PRP Vampire
- There is no risk of allergic reaction as it uses your own blood
- It is completely safe procedure
- It Treats skin imperfections
- It is a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure
- There is minimum pain
- There are no side effects
- It does not cause any harm or injury to surrounding skin
How does it work?The Vampire Facial is a non-invasive treatment. The treatment follows the following steps:
- The area to be treated is cleaned
- The physicians make marks on the face before the treatment starts, which can wipe away easily.
- Some blood is extracted from the arm, same as it is done for regular blood test.
- The blood is placed in a centrifuge for around 5 to 10 minutes, the equipment spins the blood to separate the lighter plasma.
- It is then activated with the calcium chloride. Once this is injected in the body it increases collagen production and other healing effects.
- If required, the physician may apply topical numbing cream on the face to make the patient feel comfortable during the treatment.
- The physician then injects the separated and activated platelet rich plasma back to the face.
Ideal candidate for Vampire Facial PRP therapy is autologous, which means it comes from one’s own body. Every individual who want to improve the quality and appearance of skin is a good candidate. The Vampire Facial can be used to treat:
- Acne scarring
- Dark circles around the eyes
- Creepy skin in the eye and neck
- Sun damaged skin
- Dull or rough skin tone