When to Consider Fillers• If there are deep lines around the eyes, brow and mouth
• For someone who likes to enhance the volume in areas such as the cheeks, jaw line or lips.
• Those who are willing to remove the wrinkles from the face
Procedure steps for fillers• The surgeon evaluates the facial appearance and skin tone of the face to be augmented.
• Strategic points may be marked on the face to get the appropriate injection sites for the filler.
• The injection sites will be cleansed with an antibacterial agent.
• Anesthetic ointment will be applied to numb the skin
• The process of injecting, massaging, and evaluating the result is performed, and additional filler is added as needed.
• The process may take around 15 min to an hour
• The results can be seen immediately
• Markings will be removed and the area will be cleaned
Risks involved• Lumps • Acne-like skin eruptions
• Skin rash with itching
• Skin redness
• Infection at the injection site
RecoveryThe patient can resume most activities right away the treatment. As there are minimum risks involved like Mild swelling or bruising,
Temporary numbness or redness. These conditions can be treated by applying ice on the area, which will be improved within a matter of hours or just a few days.